The Ole Henriksen Banana Bright+ Eye Creme is one of my favourite eye creams in recent times. I think it is one of the best brightening eye creams, it’s a great treatment for dark circles, fine lines and gives instant glow around the eye area. I use it so much and I have no idea how many pots of it I have been through now! I have always found it to be a great all-rounder and I love a brightening eye cream with my lack of sleep and early mornings that motherhood has imposed on me!
Recently, the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright+ Eye Creme was re-formulated and improved so I just want to tell you about this wonderful eye cream and also about the new formula and what it will do for you!
This is a brightening eye cream that contains a triple vitamin C complex, real gold, antioxidants and vegan collagen. It has light-reflecting particles that give instant radiance and glow underneath the eye area. It is a fantastic eye cream for dark circles and fine lines. It also sits really well under makeup and will not crease etc. I love how it looks and feels and it always gives me that wide-awake feeling although I am really not!
I can be reactive to eye creams but this one has been absolutely fine after years of use. The new formula I have been using for over a month now without any problems.
- Inspired by banana powder used by makeup artists, this eye cream contains light-reflecting yellow mineral pigments to instantly colour-correct and revive tired looking under eyes.
- The crease-resistant, concealer-friendly formula
- Powered by gold complexed vitamin C for improved delivery to the surface layer of your skin.
I just find it a really good all-rounder that I can use both day and night and I love the instant gratification of the brightening particles. It definitely sits well under makeup and sinks in well etc. My only niggle with it is..is it being in a tub – which means you have to dip in to apply and this of course over time can lead to a build up of bacteria BUT you just need to ensure you are only dipping in with clean hands/fingerips or use a little spatula to scoop out the product. It’s not a problem as so many eye creams I love are in a pot and if they are a thicker formula they have to be kept this way. Only lighter eye serums and creams can be dispensed with a pump applicator effectively.
• Triple vitamin C complex with gold delivery system – a powerhouse vitamin C trio for enhanced brightening and elasticity
• Bioflavonoids – plant-based antioxidant compounds that neutralise free radicals and other environmental aggressors
• Hardy orange extract – an antioxidant-rich plant that thrives in harsh environments; pairs well with vitamin C, which helps brighten skin and reduce the look of dark spots
• Banana powder-inspired pigments – instantly illuminate your complexion
In an 8-week clinical study on 38 people:
– 29% BRIGHTER UNDEREYES
– 40% REDUCTION IN CROWS FEET
– 70% MORE HYDRATED INSTANTLY
– 64% MORE HYDRATED ALL DAY
HOW IS THE NEW OLE HENRIKSEN Banana BRIGHT EYE CREAM DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL?
The formula has been upgraded and improved.
It now contains REAL gold (!) to brighten.
A more potent vitamin C complex.
It is now fragrance free.
It is now beeswax free.
The packaging has been upgraded from plastic to glass.
The Ole Henriksen Banana Bright+ Eye Creme is 15ml and it costs £35 and is available to purchase from Boots RIGHT HERE.
This post contains press samples and affiliate links.