*This post contains a press sample*
I was so excited when Roccabox announced that they were doing their FIRST ever advent calendar this year. They are one of my favourites monthly subscription boxes and recently they have done some absolutely incredible limited edition boxes too which are always so quick to sell out.
Beauty Advents have become super popular over the last few years. Initially only a few beauty brands did them but now they seem to be the most sought-after Christmas present, and best seasonal things to buy! You often great a great selection of beauty and products and all for such a great saving which is why they are so popular…..and why most brands are now doing some kind of advent.
First up, when I received the Roccabox advent I had no idea how it would look or anything about what was inside. I LOVED the packaging ; it’s such a pretty, girly perfect pink and it’s aesthetically right up my street! I also like how they’ve gone away from the traditional advent drawer-style and it’s more compact and packed into boxes that fit together like a box within the box!
**THIS CONTAINS FULL SPOILERS + CONTENTS**
F U L L C O N T E N T S
- Skin Chemists Rose Quartz Youth Defence Lip Plump
- Dr Paw Paw Tinted Ultimate Red Balm
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner
- Grace & Stella Rescue My Hair Mask
- Umberto Giannini Curl Magic Mask
- Q&A Peppermint Daily Cleanser
- Eclat Skin London Rose Blossom Glow Facial Oil
- Murad Replenishing Multi-Acid Peel
- BeautyPro Turmeric Sheet Mask
- Dr Lipp Mini Original Nipple Balm
- Avant Supreme Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Oxidising Duo Moisturiser
- Nue Co Defense Drops
- Feather & Down Pillow Spray
- Brushworks HD Multi Tasking Complexion Sponge
- So Eco Stippling Brush
- Code Beautiful Soft Smooth Lip Liner
- Balance Active Formula Gold Collagen Rejuvenating Serum
- Sunday Riley C.E.O Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream
- Lunar Glow Moisture Setting Spray
- Daily Concepts Lip Scrubber
- AfterSpa Magic Makeup Remover Cloth
- MAYY Velvet Hydro Matte Lipstick
- FURR Beauty Lash Curler
- Nails Inc FOMO Nail Polish
- Grüum Gosta Facial Tonic
The Roccabox advent will cost £72 and has a value of over £365
It launches on Sunday 18th October at 9am but you can sign up to go on the waitlist right here here which is absolutely worth doing if you want to get your hands on it!
Star products for me are the MAYY Lipstick as it’s a really stunning red, the Sunday Riley C.E.O cream, Umberto Gianni hair mask and the Murad peel. There are lots of products I’m really excited to try.
I also have to say ; Hilda was also *very* attracted to the advent box and within about 0.67 minutes of me opening it, she was on the lid and then asleep. Obviously have to include these shots because…..