*This post contains press samples and affiliate links. For further information please refer to my disclaimer.*
I just wanted to quickly chat about this month’s (March) Look Fantastic beauty box. It’s a GOOD ‘UN my friends. This month’s offering is celebrating International Women’s Day (8th March) with products to make you feel your best….and there’s an EXTRA product this month as a little treat.
I think this month’s box is one of the best beauty boxes from Look Fantastic for a while – I think it’s a great box! This month’s ‘Beauty Beyond Boundaries’ Edition is all about helping you feel your most happy, beautiful, empowered self.
The box is a little fancier-looking this month too which has been specially-designed by the Look Fantastic amazing in-house designers ; I love how bright and colourful it is and this is definitely a keepsake box.
This March box has 7 products inside and is worth over £55.
C O N T E N T S
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil (50ml)
- AHAVA Mineral Deadsea Mud Soap (full-size)
- Bloom & Blossom Wonder Worker Multi-Tasking Balm (15ml)
- Lottie London AM to PM Retractable Black Eyeliner (full-size)
- Brushworks DUO Eye Brush (full-size)
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads (10 pack) OR Coconut Water Cream (9.6g)
- Polaar IceSource Ultra-Moisturising Mask (20ml)
For me, it’s such a great box as there’s a lot of the products that I want to try straight away or need at the moment! I have just run out of the INCREDIBLE Christophe Robin Regenerating Hair mask which by the way, is probably my no.1 hair mask of all time! It’s so good and this is probably the star of the show for me. I also have wanted to try the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads since forever and it’s a really generous 10 pack sachet to get some good use and try out of. I love the Bloom & Blossom re-brand and this multi-balm product is so good for ths time of year to slather on any dry and sore patches of skin.