My last post was all about budget beauty gifts for £10 and under, so this is the flipside…..the more decadent, luxurious and extravagant beauty gits for Christmas..with prices to match. Ok some are ridiculous, spot the £50,000 lipstick, but I just had to include this!! Maybe you are looking to treat that someone very special (maybe yourself), want something for that beauty enthusiast who was everything or you just just been saving your pennies : These are my favourite picks of the more deluxe beauty items.
1. Tom ford eyeshadow quad (Cognac Sable in photo) £62
2. Jo Malone Pomegrante Noir cologne £78
3. Guerlain KissKiss Gold & Diamonds lipstick £50,000 approx (!!) More info – This is an 18-carat custom-made gold case with 199 diamonds embedded into it. Can be engraved with your name or a personal message and a choice of 15 shades.
4. Roja Dove Amber Aoud candle £125
5. Kevyn Aucoin essential brush set £430
6. Charlotte Tilbury ‘The Bombshell’ set (look in a box..choice of 10 looks!) £145
7. Bliss ‘Let it Glow’ triple-oxygen skincare set £60
8. Mulberry iPad case £165
9. YSL La Laque Couture Collection (exclusive to Selfridges) £395
10. Hourglass ambient powder trio £56
11. By Terry Baume de Rose Precieux £46
12. La Prairie skin caviar liquid lift serum £305
13. Shu Uemura haircare moisture velvet range £90 (for all three)
14. Chantacaille Faux Cils mascara £35
15. Clarisonic Mia (various colours available) £125
16. Aqua Di Parma Colonia fragrance set (unisex) £78
17. Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick £25
Some of these things are products or items that I have and love already…but some have just spilt into my personal fantasy /Christmas wish list : I think I may get one of the Charlotte Tilbury ‘looks’ for myself & I’ve had my eye on the Tom Ford ‘Cognac Sable’ quad for some time now. I’m back in London for a few days now so may be skipping down to Selfridges verrrry soon.