I think this is THE most impressive and exciting giveaway this blog has ever seen. A little end of year thankyou to my lovely readers, new & old and a chance to win a bunch of some of my favourite beauty products.
This is an advent calendar for one lucky person to win ALL of these products, which will be individually wrapped and numbered so you can open one-a-day from the 1st of December in the run up to Christmas. (thanks to Kat from Tales of a Pale Face for this idea by the way!)
The 25 products include the following:
* Lipstick Queen Chinatown pencil in ‘Cameo’
* MyFace lipgloss in ‘Lip pop’ 136
* Barry M Gelly polish in ‘Key Lime’
* Barry M Gelly polish in ‘Guava’
* Montagne Jeunesse face packs x2
* Rimmel lipstick (Sloane’s plum) & Black cab eyeshadow quad
* Crownbrush C325 large angle blender
* W7 Bronzer ‘matte’
* Laura Mercier ‘Startlet’ Mosaic
* MAC Beluga eyeshadow
* MAC ‘utterly tart’ lipgloss
* Charlotte Tilbury magic cream pot
* NARS eyeshadow duo in ‘Fashion Rebel’
* Aromatherapy Associates ‘Light Relax’ – one use
* Laura Mercier mini gloss ‘Baby Doll’
* Erborian BB cream – travel-size
* By Terry ‘Baume de Rose’ travel-size
* Laura Mercier Crème Brulee body soufflé (150ml)
* Rococo nail polish in ‘No Shrinking Violet’
*XEN tan luminous gold gel (30ml)
* Nivea 50ml tub
* Benefit mini they’re real mascara
* Strivectin eye serum – travel size
* Rodial BB venom tint ‘Hamptons’
* Lancôme Hypnose Star mascara (01 Black)
This lovely lot is worth over £250 and will come in a glitzy santa’s stocking.
(I would obvs prefer this to be a complete surprise but I think it’s better that you can see how many amazing products are included?!…otherwise you may not even enter….but now you NEED TO!) There will be a surprise element to it as they will come wrapped and numbered so you won’t know what order they will be in.
Please note: Some of the items have been received as PR samples or in event goodie bags: Any item which is, I have had permission from the PR to include it in my giveaway. All other bits have been purchased by myself or given to me.
It’s easy to enter this giveaway, simply:
1.) Follow my blog via GFC and/or Bloglovin’
2.) Leave a comment below telling me one product on your Christmas wishlist / what you want from Santa. (Doesn’t have to be beauty-related, but please, keep it clean.. 🙂
3.) TWEET & Follow for an extra entry:
‘Win a £250 beauty advent calendar with @LauraLouMakeup enter here http://www.lauralouisebeauty.co.uk’
4.) Winner will be announced on Twitter and here on Saturday 23rd November.
This is running from Friday 15th November and closes Friday 22nd November 11.59pm so I will have time to select the winner & get it posted off to you so it arrives before the 1st December.
Best of Luck everyone! Thanks for this year’s support & love.